1. Connect the switch cables to terminals 1 & 2 on your digiGate with the other ends in the NO (normally open) and COM ports on your gate control board.
2. Insert Ethernet or WiFi dongle into digiGate to connect it to the Internet.
3. Setup the digiGate app.Watch full tutorial
Learn how to control your electric gates with the digiGate mobile app.
Open/close the gate, latch open for a duration, enable GPS monitoring, call with GSM & close the gate.Watch controls demo
Watch our tutorial on how you can use the following options:
- Download the access log
- Manage all your app & GSM users while setting access control for each
- Setup automatic calendar & weekday schedules
- Download and install firmware updates
Follow the tutorial to setup totally automatic opening of your gates with IFTTT for free.
Have the gate open automatically when you get home and close when you leave.