Can’t see digiGate’s WiFi?
Reboot your digiGate for it to show its WiFi again for 1 hour.
digiGate App says not connected to digiGate WiFi
Ensure your device has permission for digiGate to access your location.
digiGate WiFi Password
The password to connect to your digiGate's WiFi is 'digiGate' + the last 2 characters of your secret code.
An example password would be 'digiGateA2'.
digiGate Web App Access
Your digiGate web app can be accessed by entering in your Connect Code URL into a web browser.
The code is the one ending with .digiGate.me and can be found on the digiGate card you received with your system.
Web & App separate accounts
The digiGate web and mobile apps are separate accounts.
You will need to register an account for the web to login.
Check if your digiGate is online
Open a web browser and enter the connect code URL.
If you see a blue login screen, your digiGate is connected to the Internet.
This message means your phone/tablet cannot communicate with the digiGate system.
There can be multiple reasons this message could be appearing.
1. Your phone/tablet has no internet connection.
Please check your device has a solid WiFi or data connection.
2. digiGate has no Internet connection.
If the WiFi signal is less than 65% signal strength it can disconnect intermittently.
digiGate could be blocked by a firewall on your network. Please open port 8080 to allow the connection to be made.
GSM data has been enabled on the device. This connection method is deprecated and should be disabled.
1. Connect to digiGate's WiFi
Can't see it? Reboot your digiGate and it will appear again.
2. Head to 'Device Settings' on the digiGate app and at the bottom you'll find 'Change WiFi Settings'.
3. Scan for the WiFi you are connecting to, ensure it has at least 65% signal strength to avoid intermittent disconnections and enter the password to connect.
Resetting your digiGate clears all user data.
1. Shutdown your digiGate if possible using the app.
2. Switch off your digiGate at the plug.
3. Insert spare switch cable into terminals 3 and 4, as shown in the diagram.
4. Switch on your digiGate with the reset cable connected and the reset process will begin. Please wait approximately 4 minutes with the cable connected for the process to complete.
5. Unplug the reset cable.
GSM 'Call to open' module
What do the LED colours mean?
Red - SIM card not recognised.
Green flashing - Looking for signal.
Blue flashing - Got signal and ready to receive calls.
Solid blue - GSM data is enabled (deprecated).
App Proximity Opening
Ensure location is enabled on your device.
Enable 'Precise Location' and 'Always'
Settings > digiGate > Location
Android 10 or newer required.
Disable 'Battery Optimisation' for the digiGate app.
Enable 'Improve Location accuracy'
Settings > Location > Advanced > Google Location Accuracy
Enable 'High Accuracy'
Settings -> Location -> Mode
Further settings to improve Android location reliability:
Let us know the problem you are facing and one of the team will be back in touch to help wherever we can.